Augie Byllott is a nationally recognized speaker who teaches real estate investing to people from all walks of life.
His inspiring and centered approach to business has helped him make a name for himself in the educational arena.
Augie has the ability to explain, in simple and understandable terms, how to start from scratch to build a successful real estate investing business. He believes in creating win-win scenarios through Transaction Engineering and creative financial literacy.
As one of the nations’s top speakers, he has shared the stage with Dr. Albert Lowry, Eddie Speed, Wendy Patton, Robyn Thompson, Don DeRosa, Mike Butler, Larry Harbolt, Walter Wofford, Edwin Kelly, Tony Youngs, Scott Whaley, Steve Zehala, Duncan Wierman, Chris McClatchey, Jonathan Rivera, Dan Stojadinovic and more.
Augie is able to accommodate 90-minute, 3-hour, or full-day events. His most requested topics are:
- Buying Without Cash or Credit
- Buying Houses Subject-To
- Conversations, Confidence, and Cash
- How to Become a Transaction Engineer
- How to Sell Houses Fast
- Introduction to Creative Financing
- Let’s Make a Deal!
- Selling with Lease Options
- The Ultimate Script System
- What To Do Before You Buy
We understand the unique challenges promoters face, and are proud of our marketing package which will help you fill your seats. We are proud to offer:
Free issues of our acclaimed newsletter, “The Intellectual Capital Report”
Pre-written articles for your website or newsletter to attract qualified attendees
Speaker biography sheet
Introduction script for promoter
Pre-written email series to send to your list
Common Weath Tust Services, LLC, Co-Founder
PACT Prosperity, Owner,
Intellectual Capital Report, Author and Publisher
Homeowner Resource, LLC, Managing Member
Creating Wealth USA, LLC, Owner
First Data Corporation
Citibank, Vice President – National Sales
- National REIA Certified Agent for Real Estate Investors designation, Instructor
- Professional Housing Provider (PHP) designation
- Master of Real Estate Investing designation
- UCF School of Real Estate, Instructor
- Stetson University Lifelong Learning Program, Instructor
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association (CFRI), Lifetime Member, Advisory Board Member, County Chapter and Focus Group Leader
- Polk County Real Estate Investors Association, Member
- Marion County Real Estate Investors Association, Member